From the creators of mobile games Rage of Bahamut and Granblue Fantasy, Shadowverse features AAA artwork and unique game mechanics.
- Battle real–time opponents from around the world, or play the fully voiced story mode
- Strategize with innovative mechanics
- Master seven character classes each with unique paradigms and cards
- 600+ cards, each illustrated with fantasy art
- The Battle Menu is located in the top left. These controls let players change settings, or retire from a match.
- The Enemy Leader is directly across from the player's leader, at the top of the screen in the middle. Their defense must reach zero for the player to win.
- The Area is where played followers and amulets appear. The player may tap their cards to see more information about them or to evolve them.
- The player's Leader is found in the bottom center of the screen. Defense is displayed in the red shield on the upper right side. If this number reaches zero, the player loses the match.
- Players can tap and hold their leader to send an emote to their opponent. The number of emotes each turn is limited.
- The player's hand is found in the bottom right of the screen. When the player has enough play points to play a card, it glows green. At the start of their turn, each player draws one card from their deck and places it in their hand. The player who goes second draws two cards on the first turn. Cards in the deck can't be seen during battle. A player loses if they run out of cards to draw.
- Play Points are found just above the player's hand. This displays how many play points the player has available to use each turn. Each player starts the game with zero play points and can have a maximum of 10 play points. At the start of their turn, each player gains one play point and all play points used the previous turn are replenished.
- The End Turn button is found on the right-hand side of the screen, in the middle. Players tap this button when they want to end their turn. Each turn automatically ends after 90 seconds.
How to play Edit
- One player is randomly selected to go first, and then both players draw a starting hand of three cards. Players can then choose any unwanted cards and replace them with other random cards from the deck.
- At the start of a player's turn, they automatically draw one card. However, the player who goes second draws two cards on the first turn.
- Players may play any amount of cards provided they have free slots and enough play points.
- Followers can't attack on the turn they are played unless they have the ability Storm.
- When one follower attacks another, both followers take damage. If the enemy follower's attack is higher than the player's follower's defense, the friendly follower is destroyed and becomes a shadow.
- Players can play cards and attack in any order they like.